Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is quite popular among visitors because they can explore this beautiful mountain in various ways. The examples are like doing the cycling activity, camping and also the trekking. Today, in this article we will talk more about the Batur Trekking and also the other fun adventurous activity in this beautiful island, Telaga Waja Rafting.
The Mount Batur Trekking is a famous and a must-thing to do when you are in Bali. This activity offers a different and interesting way of exploring the mountainous nature and also learns about the social life of the heterogenic local people there. The main attraction of this trekking is watching the stunning sunrise at the peak of Mount Batur. It can be one of the best sunrise views that you have ever seen in your life.
After exploring the beautiful Mount Batur, you can try to check and increase your adrenaline by doing the rafting Bali, especially in the Telaga Waja River. A lot of foreign tourists love this river because it has a more challenging obstacle, a really beautiful nature around and it is located in the middle of the rural areas.
The Amazing Sunrise from the Mount Batur’s Peak
Start your journey by doing the Mount Batur Trekking. Because the main aim of this Batur Trekking is for watching the sunrise view, the trekking will be started really early in the morning for about at 04.00 am. You will need 1.5 – 2 hours to trek this beautiful mountain and reach the peak. That is why this trekking activity is not that difficult and it is suitable if you are a beginner trekker.
You may not be worried about anything because the guide will accompany you during the Mount Batur Trekking journey. He will show you the right track to pass, ensure that you are OK during the trekking trip and explain about many things that you want to know about Mount Batur. Along the journey, you will also see the authentic rural areas in Kintamani Bali. This area is blessed with the fertile soil. That is why you can even enjoy the scenery of the green and fertile plantations, rice fields and also the local houses of the people there.
You will pass the sandy and rocky terrain as well and maybe it can be a little bit tiring. However, all will be paid off when you reach the peak of this mountain and watch an amazing sunrise view.
Witnessing the Sunrise and Enjoy the Breakfast
If you thought that you will be the only one who enjoys the sunrise view from Mount Batur’s peak, you are wrong. This Mount Batur Trekking is so popular among the tourists. That is why you will also see so many tourists at the peak of this mountain too although this trekking activity is started really early in the morning.
When the sunrise, you will be amazed by the red sky and the yellowish shine that is slowly appeared. It will be more beautiful with the cloud overlay that can be seen clearly from the peak of this Mount Batur. We recommend you to bring your camera and capture as much as pictures there to make this journey and experience is memorable. It can even become an amazing gift that you can share to the world.
Watching the sunrise is not the only thing that we will serve on this Batur Trekking. In the peak or in the sunrise spot, we will serve you with the light breakfast that can warm your body and help to recharge your energy. In addition, it can also be a really different experience of having a breakfast at the top of a mountain with the sunrise view as your background.
Ready to Scream at Telaga Waja River
After enjoying all beauties that are offered by the Mount Batur, you will be accompanied to the telaga Waja River, a wonderful river for rafting that is located in Karangasem. For your information, Telaga Waja Rafting also has the longest track for rafting Bali where the track that you will explore is for about 16 km or 2.5 hours from the starting point to the finish point.
The Telaga Waja River has the level of II-IV (the difficulty level) where this level is quite challenging. Please ensure that you consult to the guide if you want to do this Telaga Waja Rafting activity with your kids. Basically, you will love your time of having the Telaga Waja Rafting. Why? It is because the river is located in rural areas that have peaceful nuance and the fresh air as well. Along with your rafting journey, you will meet some waterfalls and you can make it the perfect spot to take some pictures.
How about the safety effect? You may not be worried about this because all the equipment and tools that are used are based on the international standard and it is maintained continuously. The Telaga Waja Rafting Bali is secure & fun activities.
- Adult: IDR 850.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 675.000 / person
Group: IDR 775.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to Rafting Start Point
- 11.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 13.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja Rafting Bali ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call or WhatsApp:
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit IIA, No.15,
Social Media Follow: