Bali Trekking Sunrise and Pakerisan River Tubing Tour
Bali is a really pretty island with a world-class tourist’s destination and it is also known as one of the best places on earth for having a vacation. Bali offers so many unique things, especially about the harmony that is may be difficult to find in the other places in this world. The local people of Bali keep their culture and tradition really well, but on the other side, they also welcome modern things.
When we talk about the destinations in Bali, you will have a lot of options. The two interesting activities that you can try are the Bali Trekking Sunrise and the Bali Tubing Tour. Bali trekking to watch a beautiful sunrise view is done in Mount Batur, an active volcano mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is a perfect location for trekking because it has the perfect terrain and also the breathtaking view. In addition, this mountain is also suitable for a beginner because it is not too high.
Meanwhile, the Bali tubing activity will be done in the Pakerisan River. This river is located in the Tampaksiring Village, Gianyar, Bali. In this place, you can explore the river by using the tube together with the other participants. It will be a fun and memorable vacation in Bali.
Adventurous Trekking Activity in Mount Batur
First of all, you have to get ready to do the Bali Trekking in Mount Batur. This mountain is an active volcano that is located in Kintamani, Bali. Because it is a plateau area, you will get the wonderful panorama there and also the fresh and cold air to make this trekking journey is more comfortable.
During the trekking journey, you will be accompanied by the professional guides that will lead you to pass the right track and also give a lot of information about Bali and this Bali Trekking Sunrise. Along with your journey, you will see many different things such as the local people plantation where Kintamani is known as one of the areas in Bali that are blessed with the fertile soil. That is why you will see some healthy plants there such as the cabbages, chilies, onion and etc.
The other thing that you can enjoy is the local people villages. There you can see how the local people design their houses, how they do their daily activities, culture, traditions, and business. You can even talk to them or communicate with them because most of the local people there are so friendly to the tourists. Friendliness is one of the reasons why the tourists love this island.
Witnessing the Amazing Sunrise at the Peak of the Mountain
The main attraction of this Bali Trekking journey is witnessing the sunrise view at the peak of Mount Batur. The Mount Batur is 1717 meters high and you just need for about 1.5 – 2 hours for trekking this mountain. That is why the Bali Trekking sunrise moment will be started really early in the morning for about at around 03.30 am – 04.00 am in the morning. Mount Batur is not so high that makes it also perfect for the beginner trekker.
The adventurous experience can be gotten from the terrain or track that you will pass along this trekking journey. Various kinds of terrains can be gotten there such as the sandy, rocky and many more again. Although the track is challenging, it is quite comfortable for the trekker. The guide who will accompany you during the Bali trekking will make it is easier and more comfortable too.
When you reach the peak, get ready to be amazed by the sunrise. You will see the sun that comes slowly from its place with its beautiful red and yellow shine. It can be one of the most beautiful sunrise views that you have ever seen in your life. It will be more beautiful with the combination of the cloud overlay and also the wonderful green nature surround.
Bali Tubing Tour in Pakerisan River
After joining the Bali Trekking activity, you can also try the other unique and interesting vacation option in Bali. It is the Bali Tubing that is done in the Pakerisan River. River tubing is a fun free sliding experience in the river by using the mini boat that is made from rubber. The Pakerisan River itself is located in Gianyar, Bali.
The duration of this activity is for about an hour 45 minutes with total 7 rapids that you will pass. Along the journey, you will also watch some waterfalls that will make the nuance are more interesting. What you can do next during this Bali River Tubing is visiting the Tirta Geroh or the holy water. The guide will tell all the information that you need to know during this Bali Tubing Tour.
In the middle of this tubing tour, you will also pass the Lazy River that is located at the end of the activity. This Lazy River is the perfect location for having relaxed and chill after passing 7 rapids. Well, it is not the end by the way. Why? It is because you will experience the Fun Game of Water Slide at the end of this journey.
- Adult: IDR 1.100.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 975.000 / person
Group: IDR 1.000.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Tubing Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to Tubing Tour Start Point
- 10.30: Enjoy Bali Pakerisan Tubing Adventure Tour (2 hours)
- 12.30: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.00: Lunch
- 14.00: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants and a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Trekking Sunrise and Pakerisan River Tubing Tour
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Bali Trekking Sunrise and Pakerisan River Tubing Tour ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call or WhatsApp:
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit IIA, No.15,
Social Media Follow: