Bali White Water Rafting Tours Ayung River
Bali White Water rafting with Ayung River as an option and combined with visiting several tourist’s destinations around Ubud, because the location of this Adventure tours is nearby Ubud. for those who already stay at Ubud, Rafting would be a splendid choice, as the Ayung River itself is recognized as grade 2-3 River and it has a reputation as an unforgettable natural view River track. Furthermore, there are several excellent choices of activities destination right after you enjoyed yourself with the rafting, such as Monkey Forest, Goa Gajah, Paddy Rice Terrace, Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park. For an interesting cultural attraction, you could have an amazing Kecak Dance in the afternoon. The tickets to the entrance of the destinations and the attraction is excluded of the rafting package price, however.
Ayung River White Water Rafting is the Best Adventure Tour in Bali
Are you in Bali or do you want to go to Bali for a holiday? If it is so, you have to try the adventure tour in Bali to make your holiday in that island of paradise is more complete and memorable. In fact, there are so many fun and interesting adventure tours to have one of them is the Ayung River Rafting.
Ayung River Rafting or it is usually called with the white water rafting Bali is a rafting activity that is done in the Ayung River. This river is located in Ubud where we know Ubud is one of the most beautiful destinations in Bali that offers its wonderful nature view. You must be known about the iconic about the rice-field terrace there, right? That is why joining this Ayung River Rafting will give you the different experience of having the fun and adventurous rafting moment while enjoying the beautiful nature around the river location.
So, are you ready to have some fun with your friends and families in the Ayung River? Check out more about this Ayung White Water Rafting activity, so that you can get enough information that is needed. Here is the explanation.
The Perfect River for Beginner and Medium Rafter
The rafting level in the Ayung River is in the 2 & 3 level. That is why Ayung River is safe for the beginner and for the medium rafter. This condition is also secure for the children with the age of 6 years old. Besides enjoying the interesting and fun rafting, the Ayung River Rafting will also offer you the amazing nature view around the river.
Usually, the Ayung White Water Rafting will be started in the morning from about 10.00 am. Before it is started, there is an instructor who will inform the information that is needed about doing the rafting activity in the right way. For the example, you will be informed about how to paddle, how to maintain your body and many more again.
After getting the instructions, as the participant of this Ayung River white water rafting will be given some equipment that needs such as the life jacket, paddle, helmet and so on. Before entering the river and getting into the rubber boat, the instructor will guide you to do some warm-up movements. It is important to ensure that your body is ready to do the physical activity like this rafting journey.
The Amazing Nature to Enjoy during the Rafting Activity
When you are in the starting point of this Ayung River Rafting activity, you will see some rubber boats that have been prepared for this journey. Each of the boats can accommodate for about 5 – 6 adults. In every boat, you will be accompanied by a skillful and professional instructor to guide you along the Ayung Rafting activity. That is why you may not be scared of anything during this Ayung White Water Rafting.
During your journey of exploring the Ayung River, you will be able to see the view of the beautiful view with the characteristic touch of Bali. Furthermore, there is also a waterfall that you will meet in the middle of this Ayung White Water Rafting. Some of the waterfalls are not too big that make it as the perfect spot point
The rafting track in the Ayung River is for about 13 km long. It means that you will need for about 2 hours duration from the starting point up to the finish point. There are some obstacles in this Ayung River White Water Rafting Bali that you need to pass such as the big stones. The obstacles are adventurous, but it still suitable for the beginner or the medium rafter.
White Water Ayung River Rafting Services and Facilities
After having the fun in this Ayung River rafting activity, the rafter can take a bath and change their wet clothes. The bathroom and changing room are available there. After cleaning up your body and changing the clothes, it will be continued by having the lunch
The price to do this Ayung River White Water Rafting is not expensive. You can make it as the perfect to-do-list when you are in Bali with your friends, families or with the big group. For every price that you pay, it is included various interesting services and facilities such as the return transfer, lunch with the buffet style, insurance coverage, towels, toilets, changing room and the waterproof bag. Those facilities will make your Ayung White Water Rafting Bali is more comfortable and fun.
So, just come to Bali and visit this river to do the rafting activity.
- Adult: IDR 350.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 275.000 / person
Group: IDR 325.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle : IDR 50.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 10 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
- VW Safari (Passenger: Max. 3 persons): IDR 900.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 1.200.000 / unit
- Land Rover (Passenger: 5 persons): IDR 1.900.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 2.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 08.00 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 08.00 – 08.15
- Canggu: 08.00 – 08.15
- Sanur: 08.30 – 08.45
- Ubud: 09.00 – 09.15
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 12.00 – 12.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 12.00 – 12.15
- Canggu: 12.00 – 12.15
- Sanur: 12.30 – 12.45
- Ubud: 13.00 – 13.15
- 07:45 – 09:15 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 12.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 12.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 13.30: Transfer to your hotel
- 12:00 – 13:15 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 14.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 16.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 16.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 17.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Video of Ayung River Rafting
Map of Kuta to Kedewatan (Rafting Start Point)
Booking Form: Bali White Water Rafting Tours Ayung River
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides White Water Rafting Tours Ayung River ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call or WhatsApp:
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit IIA, No.15,
Social Media Follow: