Bali Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking
Trekking around Ubud will take you to a natural atmosphere of village and paddy field view. Crossing some of the carefully selected natural view such as forest, river, rice field and authentic local villagers house, will make it a new Travel experience for you as we make sure that you have the best Trekking track. The lunch after Trekking is also a distinct experience where you will have it in traditional Balinese way instead of fancy restaurant, as we emphasized on authenticity and real Balinese atmosphere.
The Ubud Trekking tour is the other option that you can take to have the different and unique vacation in Bali. As we know that Ubud a kind of popular destination in Bali. The Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking will be done in the morning. You will start it from Ubud or you can straightly choose the Bongkasa Village as the starting point of this Ubud Trekking Tour. After that, it will be continued to go to the interesting track such as passing through a river, tunnel, and visit the rice-paddy field and the traditional houses that are owned by the local people there.
In the middle of this Ubud Trekking journey, the refreshing drink will be served to make this journey is more comfortable. In the afternoon, you will be accompanied to visit a restaurant as the finish point of this Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking activity. The restaurant itself is so unique with the traditional village nuance, especially from the Bongkasa Village. Well, this Ubud trekking tour can be the perfect option for you who want to have the complete vacation in Bali. We can say that it is the best escape where you will enjoy the beautiful nature of Ubud and of course meet the peaceful nuance there with its friendly local people.
The Unique Rice Paddy Fields in Ubud
The Bali Island has so many rice paddy areas, but not all the places in Bali have the terasering paddy fields. What is terasering? Actually, it is the traditional irrigation system that is used in Bali. This system will make the rice paddy field has the staged shape just like the stairs. In Bali, you can find the rice paddy fields with this style in some places such as in the Papuan, Tabanan, Antosari, Busung Biu Buleleng, Tirta Gangga Karangasem and of course in Tegalalang Ubud.
In this Ubud trekking tour, you can witness the unique view because the slope there is so sloping. You can also find a lot of stalls near the rice paddy area so that you can also buy some drinks or snacks and sit there to enjoy the wonderful view of the rice paddy field in Ubud.
If you love the nature, rice paddy is not the only thing that you will see in this Ubud Trekking. Various kinds of nature views are also available in Ubud such as the river location. That river is known as the Ayung River that offers the great view. This river is really popular for its trekking activity that you can try after having this Ubud Trekking activity.
The Affordable Vacation that will Give a Memorable Experience
Rice is the main meal that is consumed by most of the people of Indonesia, including in Bali. We can easily find a lot of rice field areas in Indonesia. However, you will be amazed by the unique rice field design that is owned by some areas in Bali. We say that it is unique because it has the shape like the stair.
The Ubud rice paddy trekking is not an expensive vacation in Bali. The price is so affordable and this journey is also suitable for family vacation. We can say that it is a great holiday to do with your friends or as the corporate activities. This journey will fresh the minds and bring a lot of comfortable feeling of exploring the natural rice paddy fields in the peaceful village.
For your information, this rice paddy location in Ubud is one of the most popular destinations to visit in Bali. It already has some comfortable facilities to support your vacation there such as the toilet, stalls to buy some drinks and foods, souvenir shops and many more.
You can have this Ubud trekking tour with your big groups as well and we ensure that you will get the best service.
Seeing the Daily Activities of the Local Farmers there
The Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking offers you a different activity in Bali where you can explore the beautiful and popular paddy fields. This kind of paddy fields is may be difficult to find at the other places in the world. That is why this trekking activity is really popular among tourists.
We can say that the rice paddy field view in Ubud is so amazing, but it is not the only thing that you can enjoy there. Why? It is because in this Ubud Trekking tour you can also see how the local farmers there do their daily farming activities such as planting the moment and etc. That is why you can also learn how the farmers will grow the paddy or the other plants with the traditional way.
In addition, it is also a great idea to communicate and take a picture with the farmers there because most of them are so friendly to the tourists. One more thing that you need to know is that the rice paddy field in Ubud is perfect to be visited at any time whether it is the planting time or the crop time. This destination is always looked so beautiful and stunning and that is why you have to join this Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking tour when you are in Bali.
Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking Price
- Adult: IDR 450.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 425.000 / person
Group: IDR 415.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 150.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 10 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
- VW Safari (Passenger: Max. 3 persons): IDR 900.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 1.200.000 / unit
- Land Rover (Passenger: 5 persons): IDR 1.900.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 2.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 08.00 – 08.15
- Canggu: 08.00 – 08.15
- Sanur: 08.30 – 08.45
- Ubud: 09.00 – 09.15
- 07:45 – 09:15 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 09.30: Bali Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking (2,5 hours)
- 12.00: Arrived at the finish point
- 12.15: Lunch at Bali House
- 13.15: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money for drinks and souvenirs
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Ubud Rice Paddy Trekking ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: