Mount Batur Climbing Tour and Taro ATV Ride Tour
Climbing Mount Batur can be one of the interesting and different vacations that you can try when you are having a vacation in Bali. Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain that is located in Bangli Regency, Kintamani, Bali. This is a beautiful mountain that offers many different things to enjoy and the main attraction of this tour is to witness the sunrise moment at the peak of its mountain. You can also watch the green and beautiful nature in this mountain.
After climbing Mount Batur, you can continue the tour by doing the Taro ATV Ride Tour. This ATV Ride experience will let you explore the beautiful nature of the Taro Village. You have to ride the ATV on your own or you can choose the tandem option where you can ride the ATV together with your friends. The terrains that will be crossed are so adventurous. However, everything is 100% safe because you will be accompanied by the professional guides and the track itself is designed to be as safe as possible.
Below is the further information about the Climbing Mount Batur Tour and the Taro ATV Ride Tour as two of the best tours that you can enjoy in Bali.
Mount Batur, a beautiful active volcano mountain in Kintamani
Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This Mountain is well-known as one of the most interesting trekking location in Bali and that is why; so many tourists want to try this experience. How if you are a beginner trekker? You may not be worried because climbing Mount Batur is not that hard. Why? It is because this mountain is not too high or it is for about 1717 meters high. It means that you will need about 2 hours long to trek this mountain.
Along the trekking journey, there are so many things that you can see. For the example, you can see the green and healthy plantations that are cultivated by the local people of Kintamani. It is because Kintamani is an area that is blessed with the fertile soil and it will make you are easier to find so many plants such as the cabbage, chilies, onion and many more again. The other thing that you can experience during the trekking journey is passing some villages and seeing the local people houses. Usually, the people there still use the Balinese architecture.
You can even talk to them during this journey because most of the local people there are so friendly to the tourists.
Sunrise Moment, the Main Attraction of Climbing Mount Batur Activity
Seeing so many different and beautiful things during your trekking journey is not the only thing that you will get from Mount Batur. Furthermore, the main attraction of Mount BATUR Sunrise trekking is seeing the sunrise at the peak of this mountain.
The trekking itself will be started really early in the morning around 03.30 am. After that, you will climb this mountain for about 2 hours long and reach its peak. At that peak, you just need to wait until the sunrise comes while having some relax. When the sunrise slowly appears, you will be amazed by its beauty. The red and orange shine will appear and it is combined with the cloud overlay scenery. In addition, the green surround nature will make this sunrise moment is more amazing.
The sunrise moment at the peak of Mount Batur can be the best one that you have ever seen. That is why; we recommend you to bring the cameras for capturing as much as pictures that you want. For your information, you will be accompanied by the professional tour guide during the tour that will show you the right track and ensure that you will get the best experience of climbing Mount Batur.
Experience the best way to explore the nature with the Taro ATV Ride Tour
After climbing Mount Batur, it is the right time for you to try the Taro ATV Ride Tour. We can say that it is one of the best and the most unique way to explore the beautiful nature, especially in Taro Village. Along the ATV Ride journey, you will pass some obstacles that can push your adrenaline.
ATV or the All Terrain Vehicle is a vehicle that is looked like a tractor that can be used in any terrains. Before the Taro ATV Ride Tour is started you will be explained about how to use the ATV first. In addition, you can also choose to do the single ATV Ride or the Tandem ATV Ride where you can ride the ATV with your friend. In the middle of the ATV Ride journey, you can stop for a while to have the coffee break activity and then take a rest while enjoying the drink and the beautiful panorama of the Taro Village.
After that, you can continue the journey by passing some obstacles and terrains until reaching the finish point. In that finish point, you will be served with the delicious Indonesian lunch menu so that you can recharge your energy while talking about the stunning Taro ATV Ride Tour in Bali.
- Single: IDR 1.250.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Tandem: IDR 2.250.000 (2 persons)
Group (Minimum 10 persons):
- Single: IDR 1.175.000 / person
- Tandem: IDR 2.150.000 (2 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Mineral Water
- Welcome Drink
- Coffee or Tea Time at Balinese House
- Safety Equipment (Helm)
- Professional ATV Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 250.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to ATV Ride Tour Start Point
- 11.00: Enjoy Taro ATV Ride Tour (2,5 hours)
- 13.30: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 14.00: Lunch
- 15.00: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants and a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Mount Batur Climbing Tour and Taro ATV Ride Tour
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Mount Batur Climbing Tour and Taro ATV Ride Tour ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call or WhatsApp:
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit IIA, No.15,
Social Media Follow: