Bali Treetop Bedugul Adventure Tour
Bali Treetop Bedugul is one of the activities when you are on a vacation or could also served as the combination of the team building program or outing. As much as 72 types of challenges are provided in the venue to test your skills and courage. There are 72 circuits from one tree to another. Designed from the 2-20 m elevation, 12 flying fox spot that can be felt at Bali Treetop Bedugul with length of the track up to 160 m.
Clean environment and fresh air is one of the view at the venue. Not to mention the tools provided are designed not to harm the tree, where all of the construction of Bali Treetop Adventure Park and all materials and equipment comply with European Standards EN 15567-1, and the park is built, maintained, and managed by a French management.
Bali Treetop Bedugul Package
- Adult: IDR 400.000 / person
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 375.000 / person
- 10 persons : IDR 370.000 / person
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy with minimum height of arm raised up to 130 cm, at least 4 years old and must weigh less than 120 kg. Anyone who does not meet these requirement will not be allowed to undertake the activities.
- Due to the physical nature of the activities Bali Treetop recommends that pregnant women should not take part in the activities.
- Children under 14 years old can take part in the activities only if they are under the supervision of an adult.
What is Included
- Entrance Fee to Bali Botanical Garden
- Mineral Water
- 2 Hours and 30 Minutes Access to All 7 Levels of Circuit and 72 Challenges
- Safety Equipment
- Assistance and Support by Professional Instructors
- European Safety Standards (EN 15567-1) Controlled by French Management
- Insurance (For Age Up to 65 Years Old)
- Government Tax and Service Charge
Duration: 2,5 Hours
- Start: 10.00
- Finish: 12.30
- Start: 13.00
- Finish: 15.30
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.30 – 07.45
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.00
- Canggu: 08.00 – 08.15
- Sanur: 08.00 – 08.15
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.30
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 10.30 – 10.45
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 10.45 – 11.00
- Canggu: 11.00 – 11.15
- Sanur: 11.00 – 11.15
- Ubud: 11.15 – 11.30
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV): Not Available
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 10 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
- VW Safari (Passenger: Max. 3 persons): IDR 900.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 1.200.000 / unit
- Land Rover (Passenger: 5 persons): IDR 1.900.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 2.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
What to Bring
- Casual Clothes
- A change of clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Treetop Bedugul Adventure Tour
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Bali Treetop Bedugul Adventure Tour ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: