Mount Batur Hiking and Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride Tour
Bali offers so many interesting activities that can be your option to create a wonderful vacation on that island of paradise. From the watersport, nature, artwork, culture, tradition, culinary and many more again are available in Bali. There are two kinds of popular activities that can be done there, those are the Mount Batur Hiking and Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride Tour.
Mount Batur is a volcanic mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is for about 1717 meters height and that is why the Batur Hiking is suitable for everyone, including for them who are the beginner in the trekking activity. For your information, this beautiful mountain has a caldera that is stated as one of the biggest calderas in the world. In addition, the main attraction of the Mount Batur Hiking is watching its stunning sunset at the peak of this mountain.
The next activity that can be done is the Bali Pertiwi ATV, one of the most popular ATV ride in Bali. This ATV ride is done in the Bongkasa Island that is known for its wonderful nature. You will get the wonderful experience of riding the ATC along the long track in the middle of the rice field, river, jungle and the traditional village of Bali.
The Challenging and Fun Mount Batur Hiking
Get ready to wake up in the morning because this Batur Hiking or Trekking will be started really early in the morning for about at 03.30 am. Mount Batur itself is not too high or it is 1717 meters height. It means that you just need for about 1.5 – 2 hours long for trekking this mountain and reaches its peak. You will be guided by the professional guides and we will ensure that you will be not alone because there are so many tourists who come and want to watch the sunrise there.
When you reach the peak, you will be amazed by the sunset view from Mount Batur. See how the sun has slowly appeared with its red and yellow shine. It is more amazing with the combination of the cloud overlay, green nature surround, and the fresh air. Along with your Batur Hiking journey, you will also be able to pass some different terrains such as the rocky terrain, sandy terrain and etc. However, you may not be worried because the terrain is still so comfortable even for the beginner.
Mount Batur Hiking is the best option for you who want to explore the other side of Bali, especially if you live the adventurous thing or want to try something different from the common activity in Bali.
What you can see along the Mount Batur Hiking
Watching the sunrise from the mount Batur’s peak is the main attraction of this Batur Hiking. However, it doesn’t mean that you cannot enjoy the other things. In this Mount Batur Hiking tour, you can see various different things along your trekking journey. For the example, you will be amazed by the green plantation surround, nature and the rice field there. In addition, you will also pass some traditional village that is located in Kintamani.
It is a perfect time to see how the traditional house’s design that is owned by the local people there and also watches how they do their daily activities. You can also see their tradition and business. Furthermore, you can communicate and make an interaction with the local people there because most of them are so friendly to the tourists.
For your information, Kintamani is a plateau area in Bali that is blessed with the fertile soil and the amazing view to enjoy. That is why the Batur Hiking will be a perfect option to enjoy the nature of Bali more and feel the fresh air to release your stressful feeling. You may not be worried about its safety because you will be accompanied by the professional guide that will lead you and show you the right track.
Bali ATV Ride Tour: Bali Pertiwi
We also offer you the other fun activity to do when you are in Bali. It is the Bali Pertiwi ATV, an ATV Ride tour that is so famous among the tourists. This ATV Ride tour is done in the Bongkasa Village, Badung, Bali. In addition, it is located not far from the Kuta are or it is just 1 hour from Kuta. This Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride has the long track with the wonderful panorama around and also the fresh air.
This ATV Ride Tour will give you the incredible experience of riding the ATV in the long and challenging track along the rice field, jungle, river and the unique nature of the traditional village in Bali. Furthermore, this activity is secure and suitable for everyone, the professional or even a beginner.
This activity will let you pass some tracks such as the rocky track, the uphill track and many more. You may not be worried because during this Batur Hiking you will be accompanied by the professional guides. They will also give you all the information about how to control the ATV, passing the rack and etc. After exploring the track in this Bali Pertiwi, you will be served with the coffee break and the delicious buffet style lunch.
- Single: IDR 1.150.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Tandem: IDR 2.250.000 (2 persons)
Group (Minimum 10 persons):
- Single: IDR 1.075.000 / person
- Tandem: IDR 2.150.000 (2 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Welcome Drink
- Safety Equipment
- Professional ATV Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to ATV Ride Tour Start Point
- 11.00: Enjoy Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride Tour (2 hours)
- 13.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.30: Lunch
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants and a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Mount Batur Hiking and Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride Tour
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Mount Batur Hiking and Bali Pertiwi ATV Ride Tour ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: