Bali Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is one of the activity in Bali that is famous among tourists that choose nature as their destinations. Mt. Batur (1717 m above sea level) is an active volcano that is located in Kintamani area. Many tourists would visit this place and having their lunch here because the view of the Lake at the valley of the mount Batur is stunningly beautiful. On the other hand, If you decide to do a Trekking to the peak, you will not see the view of the mount, instead, you could experience the beautiful sunrise that rose from Mt. Abang which is located at the opposite of Batur lake.
That being Said, every traveler that choosing the Mount Batur Trekking will be at the valley at around 3.30 a.m and the journey would take you about 2 hours by foot, and hopefully you will be there at 5.30 a.m. at the top of the mountain, you will be served with breakfast, while waiting for the sunrise. This is the perfect time for you to capture the moment. At 7.00 a.m we will return to the bottom and at 8.30 a.m, you could enjoy yourself at the Natural Hot Spring pool (additional charge). On your way back, you could visit the agro tourism that is located around Kintamani.
Mount Batur is One of The Most Beautiful Mountains in Bali
The most popular activity that is usually done by the tourists is the Mount Batur Trekking. It is the hiking journey to explore the mount Batur and enjoy the breathtaking view from its peak, especially for the sunrise moment. We can say that this journey is perfect for everyone, including for you the beginner in the trekking activity.
Why? It is because Mount Batur itself is not too high and the Mount Batur hike activity will not take too much time. That is why this mountain is used more for the tourism aim that is perfect to be enjoyed with all of your friends or families. So, are you ready to explore the other side of Bali by joining this journey? Just read the description below to get more information about the Mount Batur Tour in Bali.
Before knowing more about the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking journey, let us talk more about this beautiful mountain in Bali first. We have said before that Mount Batur is not too high or in more detail, it is for about 1717 meters above the sea level. Actually, it is the active volcano that is located in the Kintamani Area.
It is the plateau area that has the cold and comfortable air. Kintamani itself is an area that is blessed with the fertile soil. When you are joining this Mount Batur Trekking, you can see the fertile plantations that are made by the local people of Kintamani.
Mount Batur Sunrise Tour
After knowing more about the Mount Batur, let us talk about the Mount Batur Sunrise Tour. We can inform that the trekking or hiking activity is the most popular activity to do in Mount Batur. You can trek or hike to reach its peak and you can see the amazing view. You will witness the amazing view of the mount itself, the amazing sunrise moment that rose from Mount Abang that is located in the opposite of the Batur Lake. That is why don’t forget to bring your camera to capture some moments there.
The Mount Batur Hike will be started at around 3.30 am in the morning to ensure that you can reach the peak before the sunrise comes. The hiking duration in this mountain is just 2 hours by foot. It means that you can reach the peak at around 5.30am. At that peak, you will be served with the warm breakfast while waiting for the beautiful sunrise to come. You can capture some pictures at this moment. Usually, the sunrise moment will be ended at 07.00am and you will be accompanied to come back. It will be one of the most amazing vacations that you can get in Bali together with your friends, families and your lovely partner.
Mount Batur Guide
The Mount Batur Trekking activities are the kind of journey in Bali Island that you can do at the affordable price. We can say that it is a perfect activity to do with your friends, families or even with a big group.
There are also some services and facilities that you can get during this Mount Batur Trekking tour, such as the mineral water, entrance fee, breakfast at the peak of the Mount Batur, flashlight, the Professional trekking guide, the government tax, and service charge. The transportation services are also available and you can let us know if you want to use this service. It is for sure that the service is offered with the best quality at the affordable price. You can choose the private or shared transportation based on your needs.
When you join his Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful nature that is owned by this active volcano. You can also meet the local people there and it is a great idea to communicate with them because they are so friendly.
So, are you ready to get this wonderful journey? Just come to BALI and start your Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking right now.
- Adult: IDR 500.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 400.000 / person
Group: IDR 450.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 150.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 12 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 600.000 / unit
- VW Safari (Passenger: Max. 3 persons): IDR 975.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 1.300.000 / unit
- Land Rover (Passenger: 5 persons): IDR 2.000.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 2.200.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money for drinks and souvenirs
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Video of Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking
Map of Ubud to Mt Batur Trekking Start Point
Booking Form: Bali Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking or Hiking ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: