Bali Volcano Trekking & Penet River Tubing
Bali Trekking is a kind of famous activity in BALI that is loved by most of the tourists who come to that beautiful Island. The trekking activity is done in an active volcano that is located in Kintamani, the Mount Batur. Mount Batur is a mountain that is used for the Bali Volcano Trekking activity. This mountain is just 1717 meters high so that it is suitable even for the beginner trekking.
Although Mount Batur is not too high, the Bali Trekking will still give you the best view of the green surrounded nature, plantations, the local people tradition, cultures and many more again. The main attraction of this mountain is its sunrise view that you can see at the peak of this mountain. It is so stunning and maybe one of the best sunrise sceneries that you have ever seen.
After that, the activity will be continued by doing the river tubing in the Penet River. Bali River tubing itself is a free water sliding activity that uses the mini boat that is made from rubber. This activity is so fun and full of adrenaline that can give you a really wonderful vacation in Bali. Below is the further information about this activity.
The Amazing Bali Volcano Trekking
The Bali Volcano Trekking is done in the Mount Batur that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is an active volcano mountain that has a wonderful view and various different things to see. Kintamani is an area in Bali that is blessed with the fertile soil. That is why it will be easier for you to see the healthy green plantations there where the farmers plant some different plants such as the onion, cabbages, chilies and many more again.
Along the journey of this Bali Trekking, you will also pass some traditional villages in Kintamani. It is a perfect moment to see how the local people there do their daily activities, tradition, cultures and also watch the houses that they made. Usually, they designed their house with the traditional touch of the Balinese design.
The Bali Volcano trekking in the Mount Batur will be more adventurous because you will pass some different terrains. For the examples, you can pass the sandy terrain and also the rocky terrains. Also, this track or terrain is challenging, but it is still comfortable for the tourists. The trekking activity in this Mount Batur will be more comfortable with the fresh and cold air that you can feel.
Witnessing the Stunning Sunrise at the Peak of the Mountain
We said earlier that the Bali trekking is one of the great activities to explore the wonderful nature of Bali. However, that is not the only thing that you can get because the main attraction of this activity is watching the sunrise view at the peak of the mountain. It can be one of the most beautiful sunrise views that you have ever seen in your life.
The Mount Batur is 1717 meters high which mean it just needs for about 2 hours to hike this beautiful mountain. That is why this activity will be started really early around 03.30 am in the morning. During the trekking trip, you will be accompanied by the skillful and professional guide who will show you the right track.
After two hours trekking, you will reach the peak of this Mount Batur. At that peak, you can witness the sunrise view that slowly appears from its place. It comes with the yellow and red shines where this scenery will be more interesting with the combination of the cloud overlay and the green surround nature. You have to come and bring your camera to capture some beautiful pictures there to make this journey is more memorable.
Trigger your Adrenaline by Trying the Penet River Tubing
River Tubing is also one of the most interesting activities that you should try when you are in Bali. Penet River is also a perfect location to do this activity. This is the level II River and also has the ‘drop and pool’ level so that it is 100% safe even for the kids.
The river flow in that Penet River is not that heavy so that it is perfect for the tourism aim. In addition, the Penet River is also surrounded by the natural and beautiful nature that is ready to amaze you during this river tubing journey. In the middle of the journey, you can also see the beautiful pengempu waterfall. In addition, this Bali River Tubing in the Penet River is done in a track with 3.5 km long. It means that this river tubing activity can be done for about 1.5 – 2hours.
You may not be worried about everything because in this Penet River Tubing you will use the international standard equipment and also accompanied by the professional and skillful guides. The start point of this river tubing activity is in the Banjar Jemeng Smuan, Carang Sari and the finish point is in the Tanah Wuk that is located near the Monkey forest of Sangeh.
- Adult: IDR 1.125.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 1.000.000 / person
Group: IDR 1.035.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket, Knee or Elbow Protectors)
- Professional Tubing Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to Tubing Tour Start Point
- 10.00: Enjoy Bali Penet River Tubing Adventure Tour (1,5 hours)
- 12.30: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.00: Lunch
- 14.00: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants and a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Volcano Trekking & Pener River Tubing
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Bali Volcano Trekking & Pener River Tubing ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: