Bali Volcano Hike and Pertiwi Paintball Adventure
Bali is named as the ‘island of paradise’ because this exotic island offers so many fun and spiritual things at the same time. Bali has so many beautiful natures from all of its parts. You can get the beautiful white or black beaches in Bali, the hidden waterfall, the great mountain to hike, temples and many more again. When you are in Bali, there are two kinds of activities that you have to try. Those activities are the Bali Volcano Hike and the Pertiwi Paintball Adventure. These tours will let you explore the beautiful nature of Bali and also get the fun experience at the same time.
The Bali Volcano Hike is an activity to hike the active volcano mountain in Bali, the Mount Batur. This mountain is located in Kintamani and it is ready to welcome you with all of its beauty and for sure its stunning sunrise view that you can see from its peak. The other activity to try in Bali is for sure the Bali Paintball where you can play the fun and interesting paintball game with the complete equipment in the large field. The Pertiwi Paintball is one of the most popular paintball game providers in BALI.
Bali Volcano Hike and Enjoy the Wonderful Panorama
Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This Bali Volcano Hike journey just needs for about 2 hours long because Mount Batur is 1717 meters high. It means that this mountain is not too high and it is perfect even for the beginner trekker.
Along the journey, you will be welcomed by the green and beautiful panorama to see. For the example, you can see the green and healthy plantations that are cultivated by the local people of Kintamani. It is because Kintamani is an area that is blessed with the fertile soil and it will make you are easier to find so many plants such as the cabbage, chilies, onion and many more again. The other thing that you can experience during the trekking journey is passing some villages and seeing the local people houses.
You can also see the local people there do their daily activities. It is also a great idea to talk to them because most of them are so friendly to the tourists. During the Bali Volcano Hike trip, you will be accompanied by the professional guide to tell you the right track and give a lot of information about this trip.
Witnessing the Stunning Sunrise at the Peak of Mount Batur
Seeing the panorama during this Bali Volcano Hike journey is not the only thing that you can get. Why? Because there is still a surprise which becomes the main attraction of this trip; It is the sunrise moment that you can enjoy at the peak of the mountain.
The hiking activity will be started early in the morning around 03.30 am. After that, you will climb this mountain for about 2 hours long and reach its peak. At that peak, you just need to wait until the sunrise comes while having some relax to recharge your energy. When the sunrise slowly appears, you will be amazed by its beauty. The red and orange shine will appear and it is combined with the cloud overlay scenery. The beautiful green surround nature will make this sunrise moment is more amazing.
In addition, from the peak of this mountain, you can also see the view of Mount Agung and Mount Rinjani that is located in Lombok from the distance. You will love the scenery at the peak of this mountain and we recommend you to bring your camera for capturing some great moments there, especially when you are watching the sunrise.
Try the Fun Bali Pertiwi Paintball Adventure in the Largest Paintball Field in BALI
Your exciting moment will be not just ended after doing the Bali Volcano Hike. We will accompany you to experience the great paintball game in the Pertiwi Paintball. It is the best paintball game provider that has the largest field as well. In addition, you can also use the complete paintball equipment there. It means that you will get the great paintball adventure with the international standard equipment. The friendly staffs there will serve you with the best services to make the best paintball experience in Bali.
What Paintball? Paintball is a game where someone or a group of players try to defeat the other players or groups by giving a mark of paint in someone’s body. It means that during this Bali Paintball you will be equipped with the gun (it is not the real gun and 100% safe), the paint bullet to give a mark on your ‘enemy’, clothes, helmets and much more equipment that is needed again.
The paintball game itself can be done indoor or outdoor with the natural and manmade barricade. The staff of Pertiwi Paintball Adventure will explain you about how to do this fun game and once you try it we guarantee that you will always want to try it again and again because it is so fun.
- Adult: IDR 900.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 790.000 / person
Group: IDR 835.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral Water & 1 Soft Drink
- Playing Gears ( Mask , Semiautomatic Paint Gun, Uniform, Head & Neck Protector )
- 100 Paintball Ammo
- Professional Paintball Guide
- Light Meal
- Changing Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to Bali Pertiwi Paintball
- 11.00: Enjoy Bali Pertiwi Pertiwi Paintball (1 hours)
- 12.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 12.30: Lunch
- 13.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants and a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Volcano Hike and Pertiwi Paintball Adventure
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Bali Volcano Hike and Pertiwi Paintball Adventure ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call or WhatsApp:
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit IIA, No.15,
Social Media Follow: