Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Ubud Ayung Rafting
Bali offers various kinds of fun and interesting vacations that can be done by visitors or tourists who come to that island. The two activities that are so popular there are the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and the Ayung Rafting. As it is named, those two activities are challenging but also fun at the same time.
The Mount Batur trekking is a trekking activity that is done in the Mount Batur, an active volcano that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is so beautiful and popular, especially for the trekkers. You can watch so many things along the trekking journey such as the fertile plantations, the green forest up to the social life and unique houses of the people there. The main attraction is watching the sunrise view at the peak of this mountain.
The other activity is Ubud Rafting that is done in the Ayung River. This river offers the memorable rafting experience where you can try to do all the obstacles in the river. In the other side, you can also enjoy the green nature in the side of the river and also the long crafted walls that narrate the story of Ramayana. Get more information about this tour below.
The one and only Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking in Bali
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is a perfect activity for you who want to try the different way to explore the beauty of Bali. Mount Batur itself is an active volcano that is located in Kintamani, Bali. This mountain is not so high or you just need for about 1.5 – 2 hours long for trekking this mountain. That is why the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking activity is also perfect for the beginners.
Along the trekking journey you can watch so many things, for the examples are like the green nature that is so beautiful, the local people houses and plantations up to the unique mountain terrain. What we mean here is that you will pass the sandy areas, rocky areas and many more again. However, you may not be worried about everything because you will be accompanied by the professional guides to show you the track and gives all the information about this trekking activity.
This Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking can be a little bit tiring, but everything will be paid off until you reach the peak. You can see that the sun will come out from its place slowly with its yellowish color that is so stunning. The trekking itself will be started really early in the morning.
The Challenging and Fun Ubud Rafting
The next activity to do is visiting the Ayung River and does the adventurous rafting. The Ayung River is a popular river that is located in Ubud, Bali. This river is 62.5 km long, but not all of the part of this river is used for the rafting activity. This river is grade II – III that makes it as the perfect river for the beginners. That is why the Ayung Rafting activity is secure for everyone at any ages starting from 7 years old age.
In this rafting moment, you will pass the 12 km track for rafting or for about 2 hours from the start point to the finish point. Along the journey of this Ubud Rafting, you will not get bored because you can see many interesting things. The examples are like the green nature and also 1 km crafted stone walls that represent the story of Ramayana. Along the track, you will also meet some challenging rafting spots, the view of the 5 stars villa and hotels in the side of the river up to the waterfall that you can see in the middle of this Ayung Rafting journey.
With all of the beautiful things to offer, all of us agree that the Ayung River is a destination that you have to visit.
The Best Way to Try the Adventurous Activities and Witnessing the Amazing Nature of Bali
We can say that the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and the Ubud Rafting in Ayung River are two kinds of the best ways to get the adventurous experience and witnessing the amazing Bali’s nature at the same time.
In the Mount Batur, for an example, you have to start the trekking journey really early in the morning at for about 3.30 am. From the peak of this mountain, you will see the red colors of the sky when the sun starts to appear. We guarantee that you will see the stunning morning view from that spot. The Mount Batur itself is surrounded by the Lake Batur in its east and north part. That view will be more beautiful if you see it from the Penelokan village.
The Ayung River also has its own ‘treasure where this river is blessed with the beautiful surrounded nature. For the example, you can see the green plants in its left and side. You may not forget about the 1 km stone wall that is crafted and it represents the Ramayana Story. Besides that, on the sides of the river, you will watch so many high-class villas and resort with the neat design. The other surprise that you can get is the waterfall that is located in the middle of the river.
- Adult: IDR 850.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 675.000 / person
Group: IDR 775.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Parking Fee
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick Up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 200.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Family Car (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 650.000 / unit
- Mini Bus (Isuzu Elf. Passenger: Max. 10 persons):IDR 2.300.000 / unit
- Bus (28 Seat): IDR 4.000.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
- 09.30: Transfer to Rafting Start Point
- 11.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 13.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Ubud Ayung Rafting
* Indicates Required Field
What other activities are available besides Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Ubud Ayung Rafting ?
Bali Adventure Camp
Call: +62822 6606 7575
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Social Media Follow: